Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sweet kids and conferences

So I watched a video that my students made for me. It is so sweet! I wanted to cry. I watched it with the rest of the faculty. My class was the only class that had all of them say something positive. The other classes were very disrespectful and gave negative responses. I felt like the most amazing teacher ever at that moment. What a nice sendoff present from my students. They have been amazing with behavior and everything, which will make it even harder to leave them in 8 days. I am not looking forward to saying goodbye to them. I cry just thinking about it.


Oh and sidenote: I got a babysittee student today. Basically parents want free babysitting so they enroll their student into school to get it. He is high but behaviorally very hard. Uhh why me! They told me it was my turn to get a new student but that is not true. Oh well, I will only be with him for 8 more days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment