Saturday, April 28, 2012

20 more days!

Only 20 more days of working at Uintah School District. I found out that I started with 4 students on grade level in reading and now I have 9 and two are only 1 point off. While I would love my entire class, more than doubling is progress!! I also pre-tested them on math and they all did so well. They are ready for second grade. I am going to miss them so much and yet I am excited that I only have 20 more days with them..confuses me as well. The new seating arrangement is going well. I am just so busy these days! Oh and I got the opportunity to evaluate the person who is one of the reasons I resigned. My first thoughts were be malicious, slam her like she did me. Nevertheless I went the better way and was honest. Then she took away some of my re-licensure points. I think she does not want me to ever teach again. Anyway, 20 more days is all that I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment