Thursday, April 19, 2012

Early morning results

So the union let me know that there is nothing that they can do because of one letter loophole in the district policy. They all agreed that it was rude, unprofessional, but not illegal. The attorney thought he or she found something that would work and then discovered another loophole. My district really covered themselves. They did just enough not to get in trouble. So the advice they gave me is to keep my chin up and resign from the district. So I am going to be in that process soon. I have some other job leads. The hard part will be letting my boss know.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Natalie. I have been following your blog and love reading your stories. This all just doesn't seem fair. They are loosing a great teacher. On to bigger and better things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alisha...there has to be a reason...just not sure yet.

    ReplyDelete