Monday, April 23, 2012

Moving on and having fun

So I am trying to have fun with my kids and cherish the less than 5 weeks I have with them. I am avoiding the administration at all costs and when it is unavoidable, I say hi as if we are best friends. The problem is, is people are now starting to talk so I get it brought up over and over again. I received very sweet letters of recommendation today that made me nearly cry. Today was a good day. We finished reading testing and they did very well. We also took pics of what a good line looks like, etc... and completed looks like/sounds like charts. Overall it was a really productive day. After school, I found out some good news. I visited the dreaded district office. I viewed my personnel file which looked good. I got my fingerprints to renew my license completed. I found out that if I resign from this district (which I did) that I can still get my level 2 license in 2 yrs instead of 3. I also discovered that a bad JPAS is 9/10 times never asked for. So good news today. Tomorrow I have a very important meeting that I am so nervous about. 2 against 1 again. Oh goody.


On to write lesson plans. G'night

No comments:

Post a Comment