Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New seating

So my kids acted horrible (along with most of the other first grade classes) but surprisingly we got a lot done and they are so smart! They nearly made their music teacher cry. She said she screamed and they still would not stop talking! So I was lecturing them on respect when the PTA came in to do observations. Basically they take your kids for 20 minutes, kick you out and ask the kids to evaluate you. Yep haha after my not-so-very-nice lecture, my class gets to observe me. I never have good timing. Haha! The best part was I was aloud to take a 20 min nap--yes a nap! Heavenly was a great word to describe it. I finished out the day and then we all just complained. So now I have all rows that are separated. I hate teaching this way. Uhh if only we could just have fun and not have to do this, I would enjoy my last few weeks with them.

Oh well tomorrow is another day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment