Friday, January 27, 2012

Have Fun!

This post is boring. I worked an 15 hour shift and I am tired. My voice was about the same today and I had two more observations. I passed both of them this time with flying colors! I decided to go back to being the fun, creative teacher that I was before I got so stressed and just have fun. My class earned a PJ party so we played some games and they wore their PJs. We got a lot done and I integrated art into writing with our narratives we are working on. We used popsicle sticks to frame stories to teach pronunciation. They looked so cute and I had to hang them up for conferences. Speaking of conferences, I have so many reports that I have to prepare to show growth of my students. The class is doing a lot better with procedures and behavior. I can also see my growth as a teacher from a student teacher to now. I also found out that my progress as a teacher was talked about at community council meeting today. So now I am official member of this community. I am not sure exactly what was said, all I know was I was on the agenda as the newest member of the school. All of my students are now in my name instead of their last teacher. Sometimes I sit in my classroom and ponder how life used to be before I became a full-time teacher.

Well good night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment