Friday, February 10, 2012

Fun With Shaving Cream

So the kids were still bouncing off the walls but one of my very hard kids was absent today so things went better. We got all of our tests taken and I was still ready for the week to be over. My plan was to work on their stories but how would I get them to focus with everything crazy happening around them. So I prayed to know what to do and I felt like I should do shaving cream spelling. I thought oh wow this is going to be a disaster picturing shaving cream everywhere especially their faces and no learning taking place. However, I was surprised! They wrote their words and even my children that sit there and don't do anything, participated in this activity. They were so excited and loved it! Yes, they got it all over themselves, their face, etc... but it washes. My only regret is that I didn't take pictures. What a perfect end to a crazy week! Some of the other teachers let their kids do busy work to get some sanity. Also they earned back many of their complements.

No comments:

Post a Comment