Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Where is the other half of my class?

So I only had 15 students at the end of the day. My class was so quiet and nice. Everything just went so much better. However, now tomorrow I have to re-teach everything I taught today because of how many were absent. Plus, I think I am going to get JPASed tomorrow because I got the instructions in my box. I hope not but I will try to get prepared. At least I have off Thursday...a much needed vacation. Everyone tells me I have the hardest job: first grade and the middle of the year. That is such an understatement. I am drowning and with all of the stress of being observed twice a week adds to it. However, my students that were withdrawn and shy are suddenly on fire! Also, they are waiving a requirement for grad school so I can start this summer:))

No comments:

Post a Comment