Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What a day!

Well my JPAS did not happen today and I have off tomorrow so yay!! My biggest problem was to keep my students engaged for the entire day, not just 6 hours. So I used my budget to buy every child 50 connecting cubes for today's lesson (and many more to come). They loved them and every child mastered that concept. I also let them use pretend money to solve their money story problems. Ahh I love math manipulatives and it keeps them engaged forever! My student that was suspended came back with such better behavior:)


I was hoping to leave early and then I was told I needed to do my report cards. So I am thinking it will take 30 min top right? Nope, try nearly 3 hours! All I wanted to do was go to the gym and relax after work. Then I decided to stop off and get food with some other teachers. Another mistake! The service was so bad and a bunch of people who make idiot decisions worked there. Ahh I didn't get home until almost 10:00 pm. Anyway, I am so excited for my day off but I hope the sub treats them well.

No comments:

Post a Comment