Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Surprise Conference and PE Integration

I arrived at school only to find that I have a conference with a very difficult student's parents. I had heard so many negative things about these parents that I was absolutely terrified. So I arranged people to watch my class and my entire team helped out with my students for the 45 min. conference. However, it was very productive conference. I found out that the parents are amazing and thank heavens they really like me and are willing to work with me. They were relieved that I told them everything. That teacher that I was struggling with on my team and I are getting closer everyday:)) Yahoo!!


I really thought I had patience until I became a teacher. I feel so impatient sometimes and feel bad I can't be a better teacher. I got a tempting job offer in SLC for $5,000 more a year and I am seriously thinking of taking it. However, I also got offered a near full-ride scholarship for a MA in Education right here in Vernal for USU and that is 2 min away from my house. So I am once again confused.. Anyway, I integrated physical education in like every lesson I did today because I haven't been to the gym forever. The kids loved it..I might do it again.


One tired teacher going to bed, g'night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment