Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day!

So I was so sick to my stomach this morning because I was so nervous about Valentine's Day with 1st Graders. Wow I used a lot of "sos" in that last sentence. Anyway, it went very well! We dipped strawberries and wrote "how to dip strawberries" papers. We created Valentines, used conversation hearts for math, ate a bunch of candy and cookies and had fun! I had so many parents in my classroom that I could just sit and relax a lot of the day:)) Yahoo!!! 


I was also given my JPAS scores (through the roof high)--yahoo!!! I was so happy I thought I could cry.:) Oh and we had a school-wide lockdown drill and the principal told my class they did a perfect job! I was so impressed as well. They knew what to do and they did it so perfectly:)) Everyone was scared and wanted to huddle by me. It was funny because my tough kids that love making my life hard were the ones who came to me for comfort. Ahhh cute:)) Yeah complement from the principal:))) What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment