Friday, March 2, 2012

Day off--well sort of

So today my coach and I went to other schools for me to watch them. It was great! I got to see what I could be doing, what I am already doing and what I don't want to do. Then we went out for Chinese food, which I had been craving. It was good to take a break from my kids and spend a day with adults. Plus I learned a ton. Unfortunately, when I came back, I realized my students had been mistreated by their substitute and did not follow my lesson plans at all. Ahh I was so frustrated and starting to get angry, an emotion that I almost never show. I guess when it comes down to my little uns, if someone mistreats them, I become very defensive. I had someone today say, "when are your kids going to get it and stop leaving a mess." I suddenly became very defensive. No one says that about my kids except for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment