Monday, March 26, 2012

Another new student and more responsibilities

Well today was a pretty good day. The kids were pretty good right up until the end of the day. My three hardest kids were reduced to 1 hard kid. At the end of the day, I was told I would be getting another student. What!? I just got a new student. Well apparently they don't trust one of the teachers with another student because she was dismissed, two already have the max limit, one is a long-term sub, one we are not sure why and then there leaves me. So I had to copy one more of everything, assigned groups to the student, get an extra desk, rearrange my room to fit one more, etc... Having a new student is a lot of work. Twenty-two students!!! Can I handle this??


One more day without JPAS:)

1 comment:

  1. What I wouldn't give for 22 students... I believe in you!!!

    ReplyDelete