Monday, March 19, 2012

My kids are plotting against me...seriously!

So my kids were horrible today and I was so close to yelling. But I didn't. Yes I know I just started a sentence with but, but I wanted to make a point. Anyway, we discovered that my kids are mad at me and are punishing me. They all decided they are not going to listen to me...anything that I say and therefore not learn. What happened is I left in the middle of the day to go be sick in the privacy of my own home and bathroom. Well apparently the sub did not come so they were abandoned or so they felt. I came back and they decided to punish me. I had a near perfect class, I got sick and then dun..dun...dun..dun...terrible class. My kids are emotionally traumatized. They just were letting their guard down and then I left them and now my class hates me. So I asked my principal to come in and explain it to them. The worst part is the parents think that I am going to quit as well or got fired so they are telling their kids. Why did I have to get a traumatized group? I love each and everyone of those kids but they are a. not allowing me to pass JPAS and b. making me feel like I want to quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment