Thursday, March 8, 2012

Tired

Well I went to my arts core class where they teach you how to integrate all of the arts into what you teach everyday. Oh my goodness, I am so tired and sore. We sang, danced, drew, and performed a play in 8 hours. I was begging to leave...I was so tired. Then I went to school to see how things went. I heard my sub was fantastic! I hope the kids felt the same way:) I found out that the sub that I "fired" called today to talk to another of my team members. She said that she supported me and refused to call her back. My principal agreed with her. I also found out that anything that my principal wants me to do or whatever, she asks the teacher next to me to tell me. There has only been one time. She also is having her spy on me. Thank heavens that teacher loves me and has been reporting positive things:)

No comments:

Post a Comment