Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Horrible, Terrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

Today was horrible! We could not sit still, stop talking, etc... I wanted to scream, cry, and pull out my hair. Thank heavens I only had one observation and I think it went well. I had 21/22 kids and it was tough! Then they told me I have to document pretty much everything I do with the kids in this huge binder daily. Sure lets add one more on to my plate. To add to the day, one of the lunch workers yelled at me in front of my students for not having my kids in order. Not just raised her voice but yelled. I wanted to cry. Whenever I was student teaching and I had a hard day, my cooperating teacher would say, start the next day with a book and explain that we all had a bad day but that does not mean today cannot be great. Reevaluate goals and don't focus on the day before. It is great advice. So tomorrow, I am going to read, "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very, Bad Day." I just hope it is not a bad week.

No comments:

Post a Comment