Thursday, March 22, 2012

Good Times are Back!

Well these last two days have been great! My principal came in and talked to my class. She told them and I told them that I am not going anywhere. We had a discussion on some of their questions and fears. Wow I felt horrible! They have been scared of so many things. So for the most part, they are back to normal. Hopefully they will stay that way for JPAS so I can continue having a job (and of course them learning;) We made ice cream yesterday and they loved it. They each got to make their own individual bag and it was fun to watch them make it for the first time. Plus, they practiced their measuring skills and science. We also measured ourselves on butcher paper. They are sooo cute:)


I had three observations today and I did great! Wow thank heavens my kids are back! I also started my Spanish in Real World class. Ahh hopefully my students do well on their measurement test tomorrow. Cross your fingers. When we reviewed, they seemed like they all knew it. Funny quote of the day: Me:"______ how did you get that answer? Child: I looked forward and did not look at anyone's board this time." Of course my principal was in there and started cracking up laughing with me. He just admitted he had been cheating and did not realize it. Kids say the darndest things.


Oh happy day:))

No comments:

Post a Comment