Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sick Day(s)

Yep, I went to school without a voice and when I threw out my neck, but this time I had no choice but to go home sick. I will spare you the details but lets just say I lived in the bathroom until they could find me a sub (which took 2 hours) They told me that if they could not find me a sub, I had to stay. "Ok I will just have my kids read all day while I date the toilet," I thought to myself. Luckily my team sent me home and they found someone. They also got me a sub for tomorrow. So I had to write sub plans and email them to my team lead, reschedule all of my observations and take off tomorrow. Ahhh it is so much easier to be sick when you are not a teacher. I feel so bad for my kids having all of these subs. I just hope and pray that they do ok and it does not affect their learning.


I don't take sick days!

No comments:

Post a Comment