Saturday, March 31, 2012

More changes

So an update on Thursday and Friday. Pinkeye is going around my classroom so we spent 15 min cleaning and sanitizing the room. Hey it stopped the stomach flu. Hopefully I won't get it until at least after Mon. I find out if I passed JPAS on Monday with my meeting with my boss and the other principal. I am so nervous for that meeting. I have been so busy with grad school stuff and trying to stay afloat. We as a team held a meeting to discuss one of my students that I cannot handle. We are going to try an alarm and self checker system. Maybe that will work. I am willing to try anything. I had another meeting with my boss to discuss it but she seamed more overwhelmed than I did and sort-of blew me off. I feel like I should be able to handle this by myself but I cannot. When I asked one of the teachers to take her for a day to see if it is me, no one volunteered. 

Oh and after school, I was asked to move to the 4th grade next year. I am still in shock. I think it will be a good change but I have spent a lot of time and energy on first grade and don't really want to box it up. I also am having my sweet new student replaced with a hard student that only speaks Spanish. I don't mind having the crumbled up piece of paper students that I get to mold into a masterpiece. However, just once I would like to already have a masterpiece that I can enjoy and not have to stress over. Only three days to my two-week vacation.:))

No comments:

Post a Comment