Sunday, March 18, 2012

TGIF

I have never been so grateful for Friday to come. I had my "meeting" with my observer to discuss my bad lesson. Yep, he agreed it was horrible but he used professional terms to I guess make me feel less pathetic, "there is definite room for improvement." I wanted to scream, cry, puke, run, etc... that it is not my fault. So he discussed ways I can improve and suggestions. I still was feeling like I mentioned above but I swallowed all of that and thanked him and promised next time he will see a good lesson. I spoke to my principal and the two of them put me on an intervention. Which means I will be observed daily by my principal, my coach and possibly this visiting principal until I improve. Perfect. Oh well there is nothing I can do or they can do so I just have to suck it up and do it. I also had a parent meet with the new principal but nothing was accomplished so I was mad. What is it with me being frustrated and angry now. I didn't use to experience those emotions. Now it seems like one thing or another frustrates me or makes me downright mad.

Ahh sometimes things are not so glamorous as a first year teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment